About SPB Property

Sri Pengkalan Binaan (SPB Property)

Overview
For over 30 years, Sri Pengkalan Binaan Sdn Bhd (SPB Property) has transformed the property market in Malaysia by delivering exceptionally on the promise of building dream homes for both individuals and families.

Our award-winning projects, as a housing developer and Class A contractor, can be seen in our track record of township, residential and commercial developments across the country. We have been able to design and develop buildings and estates that meet the requirements and lifestyles of both the residents and investors.

However, the current faces of the business are not the ones who started it all. We attribute our success to our skilful and professional founders, Datuk Yap Pit Kian and Datin Loh Ngook Chan. They laid the foundation and principles by which we abide and develop lovely homes and urban cities for our clients and investors.

Our founders started the company as housing contractors and grew it to a leading property development company — one of the best in Malaysia today.

Since the inception of SPB Property in 1981, we have sustained an extensive ability to build liveable, sustainable houses that have brought enduring value in over 5,000 homes with a gross development value of over RM1.6 billion to date.

SPB is also a trusted partner of the Malaysian government and high profile investors to deliver turnkey housing projects. Because of our commitment and insistence on quality and innovation, we ensure that all our projects, irrespective of the size, are created with the same mindset — a harmonious, aspirational living or workspace for residents.

PROJECTS

On-going Project

La Casa Lunas project

Upcoming Project

Pass Project

pass-project

NEWSROOM

SPB Newsroom

newsroom
Get news and updates about SPB upcoming, ongoing, and completed projects. In the newsroom, you can also get news and information about the property market in Malaysia and across the world.

SPB Events

events
Getting into the right rooms with the right people can be transformative for homeowners, prospective homeowners, and investors. Get updates about upcoming SPB events and how you can enrol.

Refer & Win

The SPB Refer and Win program allows you to spread the word about our projects and services and win rewards. Talk to your friends, colleagues, or anyone and get rewarded for sending people our way!

AWARDS

Star Property Cornerstone Award 2020

SPB Property is honoured to have received the StarProperty Awards 2020! The award was given because of our commitment to delivering the best-landed properties in Malaysia.

Our properties are strategically located where buyers have easy access to basic amenities, furnishing, and fittings specially chosen to meet the buyer’s lifestyle.

We are also privileged to have received The Cornerstone Award for the best landed-property development.

We receive all these awards with joy in our hearts, knowing that many recognise what we have done and continue to do in the Malaysian property market.

These recognitions have only increased our passion to do more by providing innovative and eco-friendly homes for our customers.

Sistem Penilaian Kualiti untuk Kerja Pembinaan Bangunan (Qlassic)

Sri Pengkalan Binaan Sdn Bhd (SPB Property) participated in the assessment test set by the Malaysian government and scored the highest. It was the Quality Assessment System for Building Construction (Qlassic).

SPB Property came out successful with a 72 percent score, which is still the highest in Melaka to date.

Moreover, we were the first developer in Malaysia to introduce the Pre-Inspection of Completion and Compliance (Pre-CCC) program to our buyers.

Because of our (Pre-CCC) program, the Taman Nuri project in Durian Tunggal reached up to 60 percent zero-defect houses bought by our customers. The other 40 percent had less than ten defects.

CONTACT

Copyright © La Casa Lunas.
Website managed by Exabytes Digital. All rights reserved.